Job Title: Powder Coating Sprayer
Position: Full Time
Salary: £10 per hour
Working Hours: Monday -Friday, 8:30am to 5pm (40 min lunch break )
Fusion Wheels based in Deepcut is currently recruiting for Powder Coater. This job role involves joining our experienced workshop team in Deepcut, preparing and powder coating wheels. Training will be provided if required. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of powder coating operations.
Skills and Experience:
- Good organisational and planning skills(Essential)
- Able to work in a small team(Essential)
- Experienced using both wet and powder paint(Essential)
- Able to use electrostatic powder coating guns (Essential)
- Loading and unloading oven.
- Use powder coating ovens to cure powder coated/wet painted wheels
- Preparing products for painting
- Powder coating products to a high standard
- Checking for defects in the finish and taking necessary corrective action
- Electrostatic powder coating in a spray booth to a range of wheels
- Clean the electrostatic spray guns and spray booths correctly.
- Carry out maintenance of the spray guns and booths according to instruction, including basic maintenance of machines and tools
- Maintain General House Keeping, by keeping your work area clean and tidy
- Ensure Health & Safety procedures are followed and to maintain all quality systems in order to meet your production targets.